Welcome to Best Driver Job!
Below you will find the company profile page for Cooper Freight. Here you can view company benefits and other valuable information about this company. No longer are you required to fill out one application for each company, but now with BestDriverJob.com technology you can fill out one single application that will literally be sent to hundreds of companies accross the United States. Start today by clicking the flashing buttons below!
Cooper Freight1081 Arkansas St
Memphis, TN 38106
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT OFFEREDCompany Driver
TYPE OF TRAILERS PULLEDVan
COMPANY DRIVER REQUIREMENTS
|Drivers must have the following CDL class(es)||Class A
|Drivers must have the following CDL endorsements|
|Driver's minimum age required to work||23 years old|
|Driver's minimum amount of experience required to work||24 month(s)|
|Will you hire a driver with a felony?||No|
|Will you hire a driver with a DUI?||No|
|Maximum Moving Violation Restrictions for past 3 years||3|
|Maximum Preventable Accident Restrictions past 3 years|
|Do you hire Teams?||Yes|
Estimated Miles Per Week:
Estimated Home Time:
|Lease Purchase Available:|
OVERVIEWLooking for drivers in: Orangeburg, SC; Romeoville, IL(Chicago area); Marshalltown, IA; and Teams in Oklahoma, OK.
NO SERIOUS OR DISQUALIFYING TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS WITHIN THE PAST 3 YEARS AS NOTED BELOW:
1. EXCESSIVE SPEEDING, INVOLVING ANY SINGLE OFFENSE FOR ANY SPEED OF 15 MPH OR MORE ABOVE THE POSTED SPEED LIMIT.
2. RECKLESS DRIVING; AS DEFINED BY STATE OR LOCAL LAW OR REGULATION; INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE OFFENSE OF DRIVING A MOTOR VEHICLE IN A WILLFUL OR WANTON DISREGARD FOR THE SAFETY OF PERSONS OR PROPERTY.
3. IMPROPER OR ERRATIC LANE CHANGES.
4. FOLLOWING THE VEHICLE AHEAD TOO CLOSELY.
5. DRIVING A CMV OR PERSONAL VEHICLE WHILE INTOXICATED OR UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS.
6. HIT & RUN; LEAVING THE SCENE OF AN ACCIDENT; OR FAILURE TO REPORT AN ACCIDENT.
NO MORE THAN 4 MOVING VIOLATIONS (NOT TO INCLUDE ANY OF THE ABOVE) IN THE PAST 3 YEARS, AND NO MORE THAN 2 MOVING VIOLATIONS IN THE PREVIOUS 12 MONTHS.
Maximum Preventable Accidents In Last 3 Years:
NO PREVENTABLE ACCIDENTS IN THE LAST 3 YEARS THAT CONSIST OF:
2. BODILY INJURY TREATED AWAY FROM THE SCENE
3. DISABLING DAMAGE TO A MOTOR VEHICLE THAT REQUIRES A TOW
|Company website:||Click here to visit the company website|
|Company application:||Click here to fill out a company application|