Welcome to Best Driver Job!
Find below the company profile for WTI Transport. This will give you an idea of the benefits that this company can offer to you as a driver. Now by clicking the flashing buttons below finding the best trucking jobs is better than ever. One application...hundreds of trucking job offers... BestDriverJob.com
WTI Transport1526 51st Avenue
Tuscaloosa, AL 34502
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT OFFEREDCompany Driver
TYPE OF TRAILERS PULLEDFlatbed
COMPANY DRIVER REQUIREMENTS
|Drivers must have the following CDL class(es)||Class A
|Drivers must have the following CDL endorsements|
|Driver's minimum age required to work||23 years old|
|Driver's minimum amount of experience required to work||12 month(s)|
|Will you hire a driver with a DUI?||Yes, if at least 10 yrs old|
|Maximum Moving Violation Restrictions for past 3 years||3|
|Do you hire Teams?||No|
Estimated Miles Per Week:
Estimated Home Time:
||Based on Fleet selection. Home Weekly or every other Week|
|Lease Purchase Available:|
- 12 Months verifiable OTR experience in the last 2 years
- NO FLATBED EXPERIENCE? WE’LL TRAIN YOU!
- Must live in the WTI Hiring Area
- No more than three moving violations in 3 years and 4 in four years. (Tickets are weighted for severity.)
- No excessive speeding tickets within last 3 years.
- No DUI, reckless or careless driving violations.
- Disclosure of felony convictions will not automatically exclude an applicant
- Preventable accidents count as moving violations.
- Must meet all requirements of a Commercial Motor Vehicle Driver as described in the Federal Motor Carriers Safety Regulations.
- Must be able to pass a physical agility test.
- All applicants will be subject to extensive background checks!!
- Felonies subject to review
- Based on experience and fleet, company drivers are paid up to 28% of gross revenue and may receive an additional monthly Safety/MPG bonus of 2%.
- Owner-Operators are paid 70% of Gross Line haul plus 100% FSC when using WTI trailer and 77% Gross Line haul plus 100% FSC when using their own trailer.
|Company website:||Click here to visit the company website|
|Company application:||Click here to fill out a company application|