Welcome to Best Driver Job!
The company profile for PowerSource Transportation is located below. Use it to weigh the benefits that this trucking company offers to you the truck driver. Push the flashing buttons to fill out a single application that will be sent to multiple companies. Make the best truck driving job available yours today...
PowerSource Transportation2023 N. Lafayette Court
Griffith, IN 46319
|Connecticut||Delaware||District of Columbia||Florida||Georgia|
|Nebraska||Nevada||New Hampshire||New Jersey||New Mexico|
|New York||North Carolina||North Dakota||Ohio||Oklahoma|
|Oregon||Pennsylvania||Rhode Island||South Carolina||South Dakota|
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT OFFEREDOwner Operator
TYPE OF TRAILERS PULLEDVan
COMPANY DRIVER REQUIREMENTS
|Drivers must have the following CDL class(es)||Class A
|Drivers must have the following CDL endorsements|
|Driver's minimum age required to work||26 years old|
|Driver's minimum amount of experience required to work||24 month(s)|
|Maximum Moving Violation Restrictions for past 3 years||3|
|Maximum Preventable Accident Restrictions past 3 years||3|
|Do you hire Teams?||No|
Estimated Miles Per Week:
Estimated Home Time:
|Lease Purchase Available:|
Powersource's contractors are the best in the industry, and the force behind our excellent reputation. The importance of our contractors is reflected in our competitive compensation packages.
We know that there are lives and obligations outside the road, and we want all of our contractors to be clear-headed behind the wheel, comfortably knowing that their future is secure.
- 72% of Linehaul (+100% Fuel Surcharge)
- Average Pay Per Loaded Mile: $1.40 (plus fuel surcharge)
- Guaranteed No Less Than $0.80 per mile
- Average Length of Haul: 800 miles
- Average Bobtail: 19% of total miles driven per year (Not paid by company)
- Weekly Settlements: Paperwork in by 5:00pm CST Tuesday. Settlement mailed every Friday. Direct Deposit on Monday.
- 50% Advance of revenue per load (Issued on Comdata card)
- $50 Monthly Toll allowance (Above tolls paid by customer)
- Initial base plate and permits are furnished upon sign-on. (Will provide annually if operator achieves 80,000* loaded accident/claim free miles)
- After 90,000* loaded, accident/claim free miles truck will receive "1% truck gross bonus" paid in monthly increments over a 1 year period.
- After 96,000* loaded, accident/claim free miles the operator's Occupational/Accident Insurance will be reimbursed - this equates to a benefit of $1,704 per year.
- No more than a combination of 3 moving violations and/or accidents in the last 3 years
- No felony, No DUI's or DWI's in the last five years
- No more than 7 jobs in last five years
- Sliding 5th
- 2002 or newer Model Tractor is preferred. (If older model supply picture of tractor w/ application)
SUGGESTED ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Long sliding 5th
- Light bar
- Pintle Hook, Ball Hitch and Electric Brakes
- 6 x 4" straps & 6 x 4" portable ratchet-type winches
- 6 x 20' chains & binders
CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION
|Company website:||Click here to visit the company website|
|Company application:||Click here to fill out a company application|