Welcome to Best Driver Job!
Looking below you will find the company profile page for UNIVERSAL. Look into the benefits and driver/equipment types for this company. Truck Driving Jobs are waiting for you. Click on the flashing button and fill out an online application. Your application will be sent to a list of over 650 qualifying trucking companies. BestDriverJob.com...one application, hundreds of job offers.
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT OFFEREDOwner Operator
TYPE OF TRAILERS PULLEDVan
COMPANY DRIVER REQUIREMENTS
|Drivers must have the following CDL class(es)||Class A
|Drivers must have the following CDL endorsements|
|Driver's minimum age required to work||21 years old|
|Driver's minimum amount of experience required to work||12 month(s)|
|Will you hire a driver with a felony?||Yes, if at least 5 yrs old|
|Will you hire a driver with a DUI?||Yes, if at least 5 yrs old|
|Maximum Moving Violation Restrictions for past 3 years||2|
|Maximum Preventable Accident Restrictions past 3 years||2|
|Do you hire Teams?||No|
Estimated Miles Per Week:
Estimated Home Time:
|Lease Purchase Available:|
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid class “A” CDL, from state of residence.
- Must have 1 year verifiable experience in the last 3 years, on the equipment they will operate and an acceptable work history for the past 10 years. All gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- No more than 2 moving violations in any type of motor vehicle in the last 3 years.
- No license suspension/disqualification for traffic convictions within the last 3 years.
- No more than 2 license suspensions for non-moving violations.
- A copy of a valid long form physical and medical card performed in the last 12 months.
- A DOT drug test with a negative result is required before an applicant starts driving.
- No drug or alcohol (DUI/DWI) related convictions/incidents within the last 5 years. Incidents over 5 years will be reviewed.
- Criminal convictions may disqualify you from further consideration. All criminal convictions will be considered on a case-by-case basis after taking into account the relevant facts and circumstances, including but not limited to the type of conviction, the date it occurred, and its relevance to the contractual services to be performed.
- Any preventable accidents in the last 3 years will be reviewed.
- No discharge for safety reasons from a previous employer.
|Company website:||Click here to visit the company website|
|Company application:||Click here to fill out a company application|