Welcome to Best Driver Job!
Get started by viewing Midwest Express's company profile page. Look at things such as benefits and driver and equipment types. Drivers now have the privelege to locate the perfect truck driving for their needs. Apply online with a single application and start getting hundreds of job offers as soon as tomorrow. Apply today and start driving tomorrow.
Midwest Express102 Abbie Avenue
Kansas City, KS 66103
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT OFFEREDCompany Driver
TYPE OF TRAILERS PULLEDVan
COMPANY DRIVER REQUIREMENTS
|Drivers must have the following CDL class(es)||Class A
|Drivers must have the following CDL endorsements|
|Driver's minimum age required to work||24 years old|
|Driver's minimum amount of experience required to work||24 month(s)|
|Maximum Moving Violation Restrictions for past 3 years||3|
|Maximum Preventable Accident Restrictions past 3 years||3|
|Do you hire Teams?||No|
Estimated Miles Per Week:
Estimated Home Time:
|Lease Purchase Available:|
OVERVIEWMidwest Express was started in 1982 as a regional truck line. It has been under new ownership since 2007. Currently we operate around 50 power units (Kenworth and Freightliner) and around 100 trailers.
We have two main service areas. The larger service area is the central third of the US from Wisconsin to Texas and Colorado to Kentucky. We have occasional freight that runs to the East and West coast but for the most part our trucks stay in the Midwest. In the larger service area our drivers expect to be out from 10-14 days at time and average 2500 to 3000 miles per week. If a driver lives locally or within the service area it is possible they will be home more often. Currently 90% of our fleet is home on weekends.
We haul dry freight (general commodities).
We offer a quarterly safety bonus $100-$400 as well as a fuel economy bonus up to $0.03 cpm per quarter. Also a $100 bonus for each clear roadside inspection
Company driver pay is based on results of MVR, DAC, Background investigation and driving experience.
- At least 24 years of age.
- At least 2 years recent verifiable experience using same or similar equipment.
- Must have valid CDL from state of residence.
- Must pass road test.
- Must pass DOT Drug, Alcohol and DOT physical tests.
- Must understand all Hours of Service Regulations and be able to correctly log per DOT Regulations.
- Must be able to read and write sufficiently to maintain records, and understand bills of lading, company notices and drivers manual and company policies. Must be able to receive and follow driving directions. Must possess a suitable work history. This includes the ability to serve customers, work with others and to show commitment to the company safety policy, operations, and paperwork considerations.
- Must possess a suitable driving history. This includes no more than 3 incidents, accidents or moving violations on driving record in past 36 months. We run DAC reports, MVR reports and background checks through USIS.
- Must have driven within the last year.
We offer Life insurance, medical, dental and 401 K after the first of the month following 90 days of employment.
We run DAC reports, MVR reports and background checks through HireRight.
Recruiting Dept. Midwest Express Corporation
102 Abbie Ave | Kansas City, Kansas 66103
Office (913) 573-1400 | Office toll-free (866) 217-2078 | Fax (913) 573-1455
email@example.com | http://www.mwex.net
|Company website:||Click here to visit the company website|
|Company application:||Click here to fill out a company application|