Welcome to Best Driver Job!
To view the the profile page for Millis Transfer, Inc look below. You will find information like driver and equipment types as well as various benefits that this company offers. Be sure to apply online today and start receiving job offers as soon as tomorrow. Click on the flashing button below to get started. Your best truck driving job is closer than you think.
Millis Transfer, Inc800-937-0880
|New York||North Carolina||Pennsylvania||Rhode Island||Tennessee|
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT OFFEREDCompany Driver
TYPE OF TRAILERS PULLEDVan
COMPANY DRIVER REQUIREMENTS
|Drivers must have the following CDL class(es)||Class A
|Drivers must have the following CDL endorsements|
|Driver's minimum age required to work||21 years old|
|Driver's minimum amount of experience required to work||6 month(s)|
|Will you hire a driver with a felony?||Yes, if at least 1 yrs old|
|Will you hire a driver with a DUI?||Yes, if at least 5 yrs old|
|Maximum Moving Violation Restrictions for past 3 years||3|
|Maximum Preventable Accident Restrictions past 3 years||2|
|Do you hire Teams?||No|
Estimated Miles Per Week:
Estimated Home Time:
|Lease Purchase Available:|
OVERVIEWPractical Mileage Pay Option.
Effective April 3, 2011 - $.01 Pay Increase for Drivers
Get the training you need, get the job you want!
Millis Training Institute offers the outstanding training you need to become successful as a professional driver!
About Millis Training Institute The Millis Training Institute (MTI) was established in 1989 in Kennesaw,Ga., in order to help Millis Transfer develop and train highly qualified drivers. It was was so successful, that in 1994, MTI expanded to Trenton, Ohio, and later to Richfield, Wisconsin.
What can MTI offer you?
Millis Training Institute is among the best in the industry for providing not only CDL training, but top-notch truck driver training. MTI's dynamic training program is designed to ensure our graduates are ready to utilize their truck driving skills to make their career dreams come true. We believe that you should be able to grow your career while providing for yourself and your family.
- Small class sizes benefit the students allowing more personalized instruction. With only 6 to 12 per class they fill up fast. First come, first served.
- Low cost, financing available.
- New Classes start every Monday.
- Our instructors are proud of their careers and eager to pass along the knowledge and experiences they have encountered over the years as both professional drivers and instructors.
- With three locations throughout the U.S., you can choose the location nearest you.
- Hamilton Ohio. ( 20 miles north of Cincinnati )
- Cartersville Ga. ( 30 miles north of Atlanta )
- Richfield, WI. ( 20 miles north of Milwaukee)
|Company website:||Click here to visit the company website|
|Company application:||Click here to fill out a company application|