Welcome to Best Driver Job!
View D&T Trucking's company profile below. Review driver and equipment types, benefits, and territories for this trucking company. If you want to fill out a Truck Driving Job Application, click one of the flashing buttons below and start getting offers. One application, hundreds of offers.....BestDriverJob.com
11530 Hudson Blvd N
Lake Elmo, MN 55042
|New Jersey||New York||North Carolina||North Dakota||Ohio|
|Oklahoma||Pennsylvania||Rhode Island||South Carolina||South Dakota|
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT OFFEREDOwner Operator
TYPE OF TRAILERS PULLEDReefer
COMPANY DRIVER REQUIREMENTS
|Drivers must have the following CDL class(es)||Class A
|Drivers must have the following CDL endorsements|
|Driver's minimum age required to work||21 years old|
|Driver's minimum amount of experience required to work||6 month(s)|
|Will you hire a driver with a DUI?||Yes, if at least 5 yrs old|
|Maximum Moving Violation Restrictions for past 3 years||4|
|Maximum Preventable Accident Restrictions past 3 years||2|
|Do you hire Teams?||No|
Estimated Miles Per Week:
Estimated Home Time:
|Lease Purchase Available:|
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must have six (6) months verifiable solo OTR experience in the operation of like Tractor/Trailer equipment.
- Must have no more than two (2) Preventable accidents in the last three (3) years and/or no Preventable DOT recordable accident in the last three (3) years.
- Must have no more than four (4) moving violations in the last three (3) years, nor more than two (2) moving violations in the last twelve (12) months.
- Serious Traffic Violations (as defined by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations) will be reviewed by the Safety Department. Must obtain at least a 12 month medical certification.
- Must pass a road test or equivalent as stated in FMCRS 391.33
- Must pass a pre-qualification drug screen.
- Must have a valid Commercial Drivers License in state of residence.
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
Serious Traffic Violations (as defined by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations) will be reviewed by the Safety Department
Serious Traffic Violations That Disqualify:
- Reckless/careless driving
- Hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, failure to report an accident
- Excessive speeding (15 mph or more over the posted limit)
- Improper or erratic lane changes
- Following the vehicle ahead too closely
- Must have no DUI/DWI in a commercial vehicle ever and/or no DUI/DWI in a personal vehicle in the last five (5) years
- Violation of a driver or vehicle Out of Service Order
- Texting while driving
- If only six (6) months experience, must be most recent six (6) months
- Must have at least eighteen (18) months verifiable experience in the last three (3) years in the operation of like tractor/trailer equipment.
- No more than three (3) jobs in the last twelve (12) months
Owner Operator Pay
- 70% Gross of the load plus fuel surcharge
- Per Diem
- Furnished Fuel Card
- Max Age of Tractor: 2006
|Company website:||Click here to visit the company website|
|Company application:||Click here to fill out a company application|