Welcome to Best Driver Job!
WTI Transport's company profile is displayed below. If you're looking for the place to view company benefits, along with driver and equipment types, then you've found it. BestDriverJob.com allows you to simply click the flashing button below and fill out one application that will possibly result in many offers for you. This gives you the chance to choose the best truck driving job for yourself.
WTI Transport1526 51st Avenue
Tuscaloosa, AL 34502
|North Carolina||North Dakota||Ohio||Oklahoma||Tennessee|
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT OFFEREDCompany Driver
TYPE OF TRAILERS PULLEDFlatbed
COMPANY DRIVER REQUIREMENTS
|Drivers must have the following CDL class(es)||Class A
|Drivers must have the following CDL endorsements|
|Driver's minimum age required to work||23 years old|
|Driver's minimum amount of experience required to work||12 month(s)|
|Will you hire a driver with a DUI?||Yes, if at least 10 yrs old|
|Maximum Moving Violation Restrictions for past 3 years||3|
|Do you hire Teams?||No|
Estimated Miles Per Week:
Estimated Home Time:
||Based on Fleet selection. Home Weekly or every other Week|
|Lease Purchase Available:|
- 12 Months OTR experience in the last 2 years
- 3 Months verifiable Flatbed experience
- Felonies subject to review
- Based on experience and fleet, company drivers are paid up to 28% of gross revenue and may receive an additional monthly Safety/MPG bonus of 2%.
- Owner-Operators are paid 70% of Gross Line haul plus 100% FSC when using WTI trailer and 77% Gross Line haul plus 100% FSC when using their own trailer.
|Company website:||Click here to visit the company website|
|Company application:||Click here to fill out a company application|